Note: SAGE-S Summer Camp attendees are nominated by teachers and school administrators. If you would like to nominate a student/students, please contact us and provide the name of your school as well as your contact information. We will reply by emailing you the nomination form. Thank you.
- Students are nominated as potential candidates for the SAGE-S camp.
- Eligible* students apply online via a link provided by the organizers. Applications are due May 29, 2018.
- Student selection and notifications are completed by June 8, 2018.
- Selected students need to accept the invitation to the SAGE-S Summer Camp and submit required forms by June 30, 2018.
- Entering 10th, 11th, and 12th grade at a public high school
- Demonstrated academic rigor (GPA >3.5)
- Under 18 years of age as of Aug. 12, 2018
- Have shown interest in STEM fields and have passion for other fields, such as history, art, geography, literature, writing, philosophy, languages.