An exhibit will be held in conjunction with the plenary session, workshops, poster session and reception in Building 053, Science and User Support Building (SUSB), in the Hall and Trinity Rooms on Wednesday, September 26 and Thursday, September 27, 2018.
- Exhibitor space is very limited. A waiver must be completed and payment received ($1,500) before exhibit space will be assigned.
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come/first served basis and . Exhibit space includes a 5 foot table for a TABLE-TOP EXHIBIT ONLY (60" wide x 30" deep). All exhibit material MUST FIT on top of or within this space. There is a visitor network and WIFI available.
- The users' meeting will be held in the Science and User Support Building (SUSB) 053 and surrounding buildings, conveniently located across from the main entrance to SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
- The main exhibit will be outside of the Panofsky Auditorium and in adjacent Trinity Conference Rooms directly across the Panofsky Auditorium where the plenary session talks will be held. Refreshments will be served in this location as well. Tables 1-27 will be available for exhibits September 26 & 27.
There is another event occurring at the same time in the SUSB lobby on September 25 thru midday on the 26th, so these exhibit tables (L1-L6) will be able late on September 26 and on September 27.
- Exhibit tear-down is scheduled for September 27, 4-7 pm. Let us know in advance if you need assistance forwarding your materials after this event.
- Each exhibiting company will be allotted badges for up to three exhibitors. Exhibitor badges should be worn throughout the meeting. Exhibitor badges confer the same privileges as regular meeting attendees, including admission to all sessions, lunches and reception. Additional persons accompanying the exhibit must register separately as regular meeting participants.
- Exhibitors are invited and encouraged to participate in the Poster Session and Reception on Thursday, September 27.
- Exhibits may be shipped in advance and stored for up to 3 days prior to the exhibit at no additional charge. Send exhibit materials to:
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, c/o C. Knotts, SSRL/LCLS Users' Conference, 2575 Sand Hill Road, SUSB 53, Tahoe Conference Room, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Tel. 650-926-3191 (Cathy Knotts)/650-926-2066 (Todd Slater)/650-926-4668 (Tomoko Nakai)
For more information or to coordinate arrangements to participate in this exhibit, please contact Cathy Knotts.
Neither meeting organizers, management, contractors, nor facility staff assume responsibility for any merchandise or display material which may become lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstances. Exhibitors must carry their own insurance.