|General Attendee Registration||$250 USD|
|Student Presenting Poster||Waived/0 USD|
|Invited Speaker/ Organizer||Waived/0 USD|
The general attendee registration fee is $250 and covers the costs associated with the meeting space, light refreshments and the poster session reception on Thursday, September 27th.
The registraton fee is waived for invited speakers/organizers as well as students/postdocs who register, submit their abstract and present a poster to communicate their latest research advances or results.
Please contact Cathy Knotts for information on exhibit opportunities.The exhibitor registration fee is $1,500. Each exhibiting company will be allotted badges for up to three exhibitors. Exhibitor badges confer the same privileges as regular meeting attendees, including admission to all sessions and social events. Additional persons accompanying the exhibit must register separately as regular meeting participants.
Advance payment for registration fees is strongly encouraged and will save you time when you arrive at registration at the conference. You may pay by credit card (VISA or MasterCard only), check (drawn in US funds; payable to Stanford University), or cash at the on-site registration desk.
There will be no refunds processed after September 1, 2018. Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email to Molly Zatarain. Please note there is a $35 processing fee for all refund requests.
Please make check payable to: Stanford University
Drawn in US funds
Please send a copy of your registration receipt/invoice and your check to:
Cathy Knotts - SSRL/LCLS Users' Meeting
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Road, MS 69
Menlo Park, CA 94025
We accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards. To pay by credit card, select that option when registering and you will be given links to complete the transaction. If the name on the credit card is different than the participant's name, please indicate that in our payment form.
- Available to SLAC employees/Stanford University participants only.
- Print and complete the SLAC Registration Transfer Request Form (PDF)
- Please read and follow the directions on the form, including emailing the completed request form to: SLAC Accounting and cc: yourself and your supervisor.
- STAP/SLAC Account funds can only be used for your conference registration fee, not for the catered lunch fee.
- NOTE: If you're using STAP funds, your immediate supervisor must approve your conference attendance and payment.
- You must use FY19 STAP funds because the event occurs past the FY18 STAP cutoff date.