Abstract Submission Information
Poster Session Participants:
All poster participants must register for the event before submitting an abstract.
REGISTER AND SUBMIT POSTER BY SEPTMBER 14.
Participating with a poster presentation is a great way to share your latest research advances and find out what's new from other users.
Check back later for a list of 2020 Abstracts!
- View Poster Abstracts from 2019 Users' Meeting
- View Speaker Abstracts from 2018 Users' Meeting
- View Poster Abstracts from 2017 Users' Meeting
- View Speaker Abstracts from 2017 Users' Meeting
- View Poster Abstracts from 2016 Users' Meeting
- View Speaker Abstracts from 2016 Users' Meeting
DIRECTIONS - Please read these directions before submitting an abstract:
- Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format (Maximum File Size: 4 MB).
- Please save your file title as "LastName_AbstractType." The three different abstract types are: Plenary, Workshop, Poster.
- Abstracts are limited to 1 page and should be formatted based on the Users' Meeting Abstract Template.
- Check back later to submit your abstract.